1. How and when did you fall in love with photography?
Basically it started in high school when I signed up for film photography classes I think what got me hooked was being in the dark rooms and seeing your photos come to life. That was the best feeling.
2. What is your signature style.?
Fashion photography mixed with loads of colors.
3. How did you go about defining and developing your style ?
This was really hard for me. It took me along time to see a style form in my work. I still don’t like to think, I have a style. I just shoot.
4. What cameras do you use on a daily basis ?
I only use my Canon 5D Mark II. I use my iphone to make snap shots
5. What is you favorite genre?
I love fashion photography. Its so creative and you can do whatever you think of. It does not have limits.
6. Who in the industry inspires you?
Tim Walker, he makes me lose my mind. He brings fairy tales to life. And for me this is truly special
7. Is there any specific image that you came across in your career that may have changed the way u approach your craft?
8. If you can shoot any model on any location with an unlimited budget what would your shoot look like?
This question is amazing. I would love to shoot a massive production in the desert with 4 lights and a set designer. Any model with a major agency would do. 😛
I had a horrible nightmare once, I will never forget. Its to brutal to get into details but my ideal goal in life is to one day recreate this dream. The thing is, I want to wait till I have the right budget to make it happen. It is a super devilish theme.
9. What advice would you give to some one interested in following in your footsteps?
Do it for the love and not the money.
10. With the influence you have as an artist how would you change or better our industry?
I would like artists to help support each other more. This is what is truly missing from the industry. I would help other artists grow to their full potential.
CHECK HIM OUT AT